Hybrid Cloud – A Solution for a Business Problem
Please join Paul Hoch and Steve Davis online for a presentation of Hybrid Cloud – A Solution for a Business Problem.
RECORDED ON: September 22, 2017
Moving EPM applications to the Cloud is the most significant market direction to date. The reality is that finance and IT teams don’t move as fast as the applications, which means companies need a solution that accommodates a mix of on-premise and Cloud EPM applications (Hybrid Cloud). That solution is Hybrid Cloud.
A Hybrid Cloud implementation is not without its challenges, and because of this, companies find themselves asking: “What is the right the right approach and how do I make sure all my applications are seamlessly integrated?” In this session, Paul Hoch and Steve Davis, TopDown Consulting Principal Architects, will answer this question. They will discuss –
- How Cloud offers compelling value to EPM owners–e.g., beyond the obvious economic benefits
- How to successfully do a Hybrid implementation–i.e., strategy for companies to combine on-premise and Cloud-based EPM systems
- Review implementation considerations to ensure a powerful “hybrid” deployment
- Integration and how it is critical to success
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Common scenarios where there is synergy for a “hybrid” deployment
- Real-world examples of companies that are using a Hybrid approach–what’s working and what isn’t
- And more…
This session is useful for anyone considering a Hybrid approach or those already with a hybrid approach.